Welcome to The H Portal One Person Company L.L.C. This website TheH.ae is maintained by The H Portal One Person Company L.L.C. These are the terms and conditions governing your access to and use of the website TheH.ae and its related sub-domains, sites, services and tools (the "Site"). By accepting these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein), and by using the Site, you represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions with TheH.ae ("we", "us" or "TheH.ae") in relation to your use of the Site (the "User Agreement"). This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with or use this Site.
Be aware that United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile when we mentioned the government law or the word “law" we refer to the local law.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. We would encourage you to check the Site regularly for the announcement of any updates in our Policies and Terms & Conditions. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it.
2. Eligibility for Membership
TheH.ae wishes to ensure that its members are able to form legally binding contracts and further that minors do not purchase unsuitable content. Therefore membership of the Site is not available to persons under the age of 18 years. You represent that you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years before you become a member of the Site. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of TheH.ae under this User Agreement or at law, TheH.ae reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site or the membership of any person if TheH.ae believes that person is under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by TheH.ae. Further, if you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this User Agreement and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Site more than once.
3. Your Account and Registration Obligations
When you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
On becoming a member of the Site, you agree:
• You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify TheH.ae of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will TheH.ae be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person's account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You agree to reimburse TheH.ae for any improper, unauthorised or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorised such access.
• You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by TheH.ae's registration form (the "Registration Data").
• You will not include:
(i) any of your contact details, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal details; or (ii) the word "TheH" in your registration user ID.
• Your store name shall not include the word "TheH".
• You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if TheH.ae has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of TheH.ae under this User Agreement or at law, TheH.ae has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
TheH.ae may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person's authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to TheH.ae upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, TheH.ae without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
4. Electronic Communications
You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. TheH.ae requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
5. Amendments to this User Agreement
You acknowledge and agree that TheH.ae shall endeavor to give you notice for any amendment to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights under the User Agreement ("Substantial Amendment") in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that TheH.ae at its sole discretion and without liability may make amendments that are not Substantial Amendments without your further specific agreement at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the Site.
6.Fees and Services
TheH.ae is not an auction house nor a bank, and does not offer auction or banking services. The Site is an online platform allowing for the sale and purchase of items between end-user sellers and buyers.
Membership on the Site is free. TheH.ae does not charge any fee for browsing, bidding and buying listed items on the Site. TheH.ae charges transaction fees to all sellers when their item is successfully sold on the Site, listing fees for classifieds and special listing fees to sellers who use the special listing feature for listing their items.
Sellers must pay all fees due and payable to TheH.ae after a successful sale and in the case that a buyer does not complete the transaction, the seller may seek a refund of the relevant transaction fees from TheH.ae by submitting an online no-sale claim. Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment. Be informed that the cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Before you list an item for sale through the Site, we request you to review the fees that you will be charged based on our Fees & Credit Policy which we may amend from time to time with immediate effect by posting the changes on the Site.
TheH.ae may choose to temporarily change the fees for our services for promotional events (for example, free shipping days) or new services, and such temporary changes are effective in accordance with their terms when we post them on the Site.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in your country's currency. You must pay all fees payable to TheH.ae (and any applicable taxes or charges) within 30 days of the date of any invoice to you from TheH.ae with a valid payment method as set out in our Fees & Credit Policy.
In case of non-payment of fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges by you to TheH.ae, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of TheH.ae under this User Agreement or at law, TheH.ae without liability reserves the right to:
• issue you with a warning regarding the non-payment in question.
• temporarily or indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership, if you fail to make the outstanding payment within 7 calendar days of TheH.ae issuing a warning to you.
• TheH.ae also reserves the right to take any necessary steps including legal action in case of non-payment of fees by you to TheH.ae
• for accounts over 30 days past due, deduct the amount owed from your account balance (and you acknowledge and agree to TheH.ae doing so in these circumstances) and confirm the same to you by email.
• deduct from your Account
• invoice you for a fixed late payment fee (as set out in our Fees and Credit Policy from time to time).
• take any steps TheH.ae considers necessary including without limitation legal action for recovery of the outstanding fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges.
7. Your Information
8. Payment Confirmation
Once the order is placed the payment confirmation is sent via email within 24hrs, in case if you don't receive, may contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or whatsapp +971 55 351 0824
9. economic sanctions
Except as specifically authorized or permitted by OFAC and other applicable sanctions regulations, The H Portal One Person Company L.L.C customers must ensure that none of their investments, services, goods or trade involving sanctioned persons, countries or regions are sent to or processed through The H Portal One Person Company L.L.C, or are funded or otherwise facilitated by financing provided by The H Portal One Person Company L.L.C. The H Portal One Person Company L.L.C will take appropriate action, including potentially blocking (i.e., freezing) or rejecting funds, with respect to transactions that appear to violate applicable sanctions.
Return & Full Refunds
If you are not happy with your order or you change your mind we do offer a refund. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
You can return the product you have bought if the product is with:
‘Retail Packaging’ never opened (Sealed/Closed Box) and still with its Original Seal can be returned.
You have 7 days to make a returned request after your order has been delivered.
Please note that if the product is in a good condition and as it described on the website; the customer will have to pay for the shipping fees. But If the item you have received is damaged, defective or not as described on the website, you will receive a full refund along with any shipping fees applied.
- Click go to ‘My Account’ in the tab bar, Click on ‘My Returns’
- Fill in your address, and reason for return and all the needed information.
- Our courier will collect the items from you within 2 days
Once the item is picked up, we will refund the amount within 72 hours.
Cancel the Orders:
Customer can cancel their order within 3 hours. If you order and change your mind just call us on +971 (4) 2211-162 to cancel your order. We will process the refund along with any shipping fees applied. refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. It will take up to 45 days for the refund transfer to be completed.